We are a female-founded independent video production company based in North London. We specialise in producing creative visuals for businesses and brands in order to showcase their company ethos and individuality.
After working freelance for a few years, we both found ourselves either being overlooked or having to work twice as hard to prove we had the same ability and skill as our male counterparts. Both the video production and film industry are heavily dominated by men, which is why we created Fever Days Productions. We want to celebrate and empower female filmmakers.
Through videography, video editing and content creation we aim to empower SMEs and small businesses, helping them to find their distinctive voice and present their business USPs in an engaging visual manner. Through the power of visual storytelling and effective visual graphics, we help our clients to really connect with their consumers and other key audiences.
Our approach to working with clients:
We give the businesses we work with the creative freedom they deserve to stay authentic and create content that they feel truly represents their brand, while ensuring the final product feels fresh and contemporary.
- "Friendly and supportive team, who are always coming up with bright and creative ideas" - Debbie Harris, Athena Holistics
- "Fantastic job with the video, they really captured the whole day. Can't wait to work with them again" - Deaf Rave
- "Overall, the Fever Days team exceeded my expectations for the videos they created for me. They were friendly and considerate when I couldn’t understand the technology! I loved the videos and can’t wait to show them to my customers" - Mary Anne, MAC Creations
The money raised will be used across a number of different areas:
- Increasing our capacity to take on more work - 40% - We would like to scale up the Fever Days production team so we can continue to produce the high quality content clients deserve - for a greater number of clients
- Purchase of equipment, licenses, etc - 20% - With new business coming through the door we want to ensure that we are always producing the highest quality work that we can for our clients. This involves investing in new equipment/assets, access to more high spec facilities as our team grows, and licenses to post-production software packages.
- Investing in Sales/Marketing - 40% - We want to continue to grow our reach and client base. To do this, we want to invest in our SEO, online adverts, and improve both our website and branding.
Based on the level of donation, different rewards are available as a thanks to our supporters. These include things like: Personalised crew t-shirts, Premiere Pro & After Effects video templates, and Colour Grading filters/LUTS to help you create your own videos.
Rewards even include the opportunity to secure a promotional video for you or your business - up to 2 mins in length and in 4K quality - filmed and edited by Fever Days Productions!
More information on can be found on the right hand side of this page.
To find out more about us and our previous work you can find us here: